Sunday, August 7, 2011

GTL

I realized yesterday that we had pulled off our own little version of GTL...Orlando family style that is.

We hit up the Y for 8:15 spin, which is early to get the kiddos out to the Gym, but they got to have the nursery to themselves. Then we did a little swimming after spin...well Justin and Britt did a little swimming, Reagan and I Tanned on the pool deck, and she had a bottle. Then we headed back home to catch up on Laundry and yard work. Everyone got a little nap, Justin and I caught up on Big Brother, and we finished off the day with a big night out at the Foxworthy house grilling out burgers and playing with the babies. I even managed to have a glass of wine. That's how we role Marshall style.

Btw, three spins this week, legs are hurtin! I'm dreading starting to run outside again. I think I might have to start going at 4am after Reagan's early morning feeding.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment