Sunday, August 7, 2011

Arts & Crafts Day

I've had this idea to use all (or at least as many as I could) of the cards we received for Reagan's birth for a little custom piece for her nursery. Let's face it, much of the nursery is hand-me-downs from Britt, so this gave it a little personal girly touch, and is sentimental as well. In the center is her birth announcement, but I'm thinking I might replace it with a photo from her newborn shoot (yes I finally placed my order, they are en route to the House of Marshall). Thoughts?

This is a 16x20 frame with large mat (actually one of those "wedding" ones you sign) from Hobby Lobby. Of course I got it half off, so this is a $20 project...frugalness at it's best! I'll post another pic when we hang it over the rocker in the nursery (hoping that will be sometime this decade).

FYI...shadow makes it look off center, but I promise it is perfect :-)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment