Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Insane...

...for choosing to do an Insanity workout today versus running. Actually, it wasn't as horrible as I had told myself in my crazy head, plus I think it turned out to be a much better decision than truckin it in this heat.

For those of you who've noticed those miles on that cute little ticker next to this post have not moved in two weeks, it's because of two things: one, I was super sick with mastitis last week (don't ask, just Google it), and two, the week prior I ran only once and took spin three times, woop woop! Spin is one of those workouts that you love to hate and hate to love. I tell ya one thing, I can't kick my own ass that hard, so it's nice to just show up, drop B&R off in the nursery, and let someone else hand it to me on a platter. Our Lake Nona YMCA got new spin bikes too, which I love because they show you how hard your working. I'm definitely going to keep spin in the rotation, and even an Insanity workout or two, when my half training starts in two weeks. This gal is bound and determined to wear another bathing suit besides the "Momkini" this summer (good thing it's summer through October here in FL)...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: