Saturday, April 21, 2012

Return of Dating Life...

Oh, it's not at all what you think! Justin and I have had a date six mornings a week the last two weeks at 6am in our stuffy garage. Yes folks, it's Insanity time yet again. Why on earth would I want to stay in bed an hour longer now that I'm done nursing and Reagan is FINALLY sleeping through the night?!

It's been really nice to take a break from running and also to work out with Justin again. We always went to the gym and on runs together pre-children, and it helps a lot to have someone to suffer through Sean T's butt kicking every morning.

I've also been hitting the gym mid-day a few times per week and sticking to the elliptical. It's a nice break in the day, and Britton and Reagan love the Y child development center. I've squeezed in a few very short runs too (my knee is still bugging me), and even managed to swim 1000 yards last Monday during Britt's swim lessons. So while my Nike Plus app thinks I'm a total slacker, it's quite the contrary. I'm looking forward to the results Insanity will (hopefully) bring in te next six weeks.




- New Blog Post!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need some insanity in my life! Way to go u 2!

    ReplyDelete