Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A note on posting & Easter Pic

You would think that I would have things figured out by now, now that Britt is becoming more independent an Reagan reaches her first birthday, but obviously by my lack of posting, I do not! It's not that we don't have much going on, or that things aren't great...in fact it's quite the contrary. The days are filled with lots (much exciting, much mundane), and I just have let some things slide as other things pop up. In fact, things are awesome for We Are Marshall!

So I'm going to try to post as often as I can, but the posts might just be a picture or two, or a quick update on a new thing that B or R is doing. Nothing life changing (or even exciting) for anyone else, but more so so that I have something to look back at.

Here's a recent favorite pic (from church on Easter):




- New Blog Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment