Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reagan - lucky month 7

Before I forget, I wanted to make note of what a big month 7 has been for Reagan. I'll probably move this over to the Watch Reagan Grow page (which is totally not up to date, and speaking of, Britt's is still empty...).

- "Crawling" - more of a fast pace army crawl, but nonetheless very effective.

- She says "dadadada and has just recently started saying "lalalalala".

- Can get from all fours back to sitting on her bottom and visa versa.

- First taste of puffs and yogurt melts. She is a HORRIBLE solid food eater at this point though. We're actually giving her a bottle of formula to get her to sleep longer than a few hours at night. It seems to be working, which is good because my bag is out of tricks with Mis Fussy Pants and her bad sleeping habits.

That's about it (well, all I can think of at the moment). Here's a few recent pics of my Priss Pot:











New Blog Post!
BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment