Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Hawaii Videos

Here are a couple more videos from Hawaii. We haven't spent too much time in the sun (I'm deathly afraid of burning my fair-skinned little man!), but we hiked up Diamond Head and visited the man-made Lagoons that are much easier to swim in the other day. We're heading to the Lagoons again today, so I hope to get more videos and pics.

Also, my USB picture stick is not working, so I can't upload pics from my camera right now. I'll try to take a few with my phone and post.

Hiking Diamond Head (Britt wasn't too thrilled to be strapped to Dad):



Running around the crater (parking lot) after our hike back down Diamond Head (he's happy to be out of the Bjorn!):






Britt at the Ko Olina Lagoons:



Trying to walk in the sand is tough!:

No comments:

Post a Comment