Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Glimpse Into Our Morning...

I don't often document the downside of having a crazy little man, but I thought I'd give an example of what a bad morning looks like in our house. A little precursor to the video: I was celebrating the fact that I had just finished Day 30 of Jillian Michael's Shred video when I heard on the monitor that Britt was awake from his morning nap but making lots of playful laughs. I turned on the video and noticed he was playing with something in his crib, but I couldn't tell what it was. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I grabbed the Flip just to document the discovery when I walked in the room. I swear sometimes keeping a baby, house, and myself clean are harder than any job for a client.

WARNING: Weak stomachs need not hit play, haha!

Side Note: I realize you're wondering why my 11 month old has a newborn soothie in his mouth (seeing as how he was never a fan of them when he was younger). I've found it's actually a good teether, he's usually chewing on it instead of the side of his crib or the window seal (which he loves to do). Let's just be glad he chose to put that in his mouth instead of anything else this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment