Thursday, January 28, 2010

From High To Low

We went quickly from a new high (new favorite food) to a new low (first fever) in a matter of about 12 hours (check out the video, he gives a big thumbs up). Britt is definitely taking after his dad's love of mac & cheese. Seeing how Justin is on his P90X kick, though, this was torture for him to sit and watch Britt love on it, haha! I got a kick out of this...



Britt slept from 8pm to 6am (yay!) on Tuesday night with just a little middle-of-the-night whining, but I quickly learned he was sick Wednesday morning when I went into feed him. He was burning up... we had our first official fever on our hands. We got him in to see the Ped without a problem, as I just wanted some reassurance that his ears and throat looked okay, which they did. This is just a seasonal viral thing that should pass quickly. After lots of snuggling on the couch and a decent night of sleep (although we were up for good at 5:15am), he seems to be feeling pretty much back to normal. I got him to eat a little for lunch and he's now down for a nap, so we're on the right track!

Also, his new favorite thing to do to get our attention is to "spit", which I managed to capture below. I'm starting to realize how much I love taking videos of him in the high chair...I promise he has lots of other funny moments, these just seem to be the easiest to get on video.



It's been a pretty calm week otherwise. Justin's Phoenix trip got canceled, so he worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday...yay! He ran a the Season's 52 race in Winter Park last Saturday and had a pretty good time (23:49 5k split, 24:34 5.2k finish time). He's on week #4 of p90X, and I'm on week 4 of hiding chocolate and bagels wherever I can. Here is the video below, Britt and I are the cheerleaders at the finish line. Adam comes in at about 1:20 into the video, and Justin comes in shortly after that. Britt was giving all of the ladies at the finish line quite a laugh with his cheering ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment