Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Big Boy, New Toys


Today we finally made it downtown to get Britt's birth certificate, which I hadn't been able to get around to. They really make that one more time-consuming thing you have to do after you get home from the hospital.

We also got out the activity mat again today, and it's been a huge success. We had tried it over a month ago, but I think he was too young to really notice all of the dangles and lights. Today, however, he can't get enough of it. I took a few pics and a video, I'll try to get around to posting them (haven't quite figured out the blogspot video upload yet).

Well, the music just turned itself off, so I have one fussy boy to get to. In my next life, I'm going to invent a universal remote for baby toys, so I don't have to constantly get up and turn them back on :-) Laziness at it's best, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment